Monday, May 19, 2008

I need to get some older friends

So - I have these 26 year olds that I hang out with quite a bit. Both lovely gents and I have fun with them and, most of the time, we're on the same wavelength. But Saturday night we're out and I had one of those moments where I felt like I was babysitting.

They were arguing about something and then (and I kid you not) started slapping each other upside the head across the table and tapping each other's beer to make it foam over. I was in the middle and finally had to put my arms out and stop them.

At which point I uttered what Ted (one of the aforementioned 26 year olds) determined should be a someecard:

After the pre-teen fighting stopped I looked at them and said :

"I gotta go. I need to get up early tomorrow to reevaluate my life."

* Cross posted at ProcrastiNation

No comments: